Maybe you donít think you have time. Maybe you donít think you have the energy. Maybe you donít think you can afford it.
We certainly understand.
We also know that there are many different ways to help, many of which take just a little time, not too much energy and no coins from your pocket.
We might need help to:
- transport a dog being surrendered or from a shelter to a foster home
- spend some quality time with a Doberman being kenneled until a foster home can be arranged
- take a Doberman for play time at a dog park
If you have a little more time and energy, we could use help to:
- do a home visit to qualify an applicant
- take a rescued Doberman for a vet appointment
And you can help with in-kind donations. Let us know if you have new or gently used dog beds, water and food bowls, collars and leads, dog toys, dog crates and carriers and other items our Dobermans could use. We would appreciate it!
When you have the time, energy and budget, we gladly will take your help to foster our Dobermans
as they await their forever home. Being a foster requires a passion for the breed, a dedication to the rescue mission and a commitment to finding the perfect match and then letting go. When youíre ready, weíll be here.
To complete the form, click on the PDF; it will open in a new window or tab, complete it online, save it to your computer and email it back to DRNV at email@example.com.